Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Support Raising Progress

$897.16

That's how much more I need to cover my expenses.

Q: Why is this number's magnitude larger than the one I posted before?
A: I was expecting to travel to Brazil by bus for $250 less than the cost of the airplane ticket. The downside of getting sick...

Q: What is the deadline for support raising?
A: I'm not entirely sure, but probably before I leave Atlanta (i.e., 1 week from now).

Q: What do I get if I help you out?
A: Seriously, you shouldn't be asking this question. You should know exactly what you get, and the answer isn't 'nothing'. Besides, giving is being done with the wrong motives if this question is raised.

Q: Will you hate me if I don't give?
A: No, of course not.

Q: What is your relative input?
A: Cats and kittens!

Uhm, I can't think of any more questions. Stay tuned.

No comments: