Tuesday, July 21, 2009

OM - Day 51

Today is my next-to-last day at OM. I spent the weekend with Jessica, who drove down from North Carolina, and I spent this morning, yesterday, and last Friday writing a report on my trip, figuring out finances and insurance, and making sure everything is ready for my trip back to the Zoo.

Speaking of finances, God has really provided! I believe, based on my own calculations, that the only thing that hasn't been provided for yet is the hospital bill and plane ticket to Brazil. The hospital fees should be covered by insurance (but it will take a while to figure that all out...I'm still waiting for Uruguay to send me the receipts), and I have no idea how much the plane ticket cost. I hope to find that out soon, but it may not be before I leave.

My travel arrangements have me taking off from Atlanta at 12:20pm and arriving in Kalamazoo (via Detroit) at 4:20pm tomorrow. I get to go home! It's so exciting!

No comments: