Tuesday, July 14, 2009

OM - Day 44

Tomorrow I leave for home! Here's the plan (all times are local to each country):

Wednesday:

9:00am - leave for the airport with Alejandro
12:30pm - depart for Sao Paulo
3:00pm - arrive in Sao Paulo, meet with OM Brazil (hopefully Austin!) and give them the technology; hang out in the airport for a while
11:20pm - depart for Mexico City

Thursday:

6:45am - arrive in Mexico City airport
12:44pm - depart for Atlanta
5:09pm - arrive in Atlanta
6:30pm - take a long, hot shower

All the time I'm traveling, I won't have any communication or internet access. I'll try to post as soon as I can when I get back. Aw, and I just realized this will be the last post I make from overseas! When I get back and have time to think, I will hopefully write out some interesting things about my experiences in South America. And also, post Uruguay pictures. See you on the other side!

No comments: