Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Facebook

I don't know what prompted this or when exactly it happened, but last night I got this idea: what would happen if I got rid of Facebook? The thought never occurred to me, as I've had it since high school. It's pretty useless. I don't use it for pictures. It's only a waste of time to me. The only thing I'm worried about is being disconnected from people, but then I realized that all I do is stalk people instead of actually talking to them, so why bother? I'm going to try going without it for a couple weeks, and unless I find or hear any really compelling reasons to keep it, I may just get rid of it altogether.

2 comments:

Jeremy Erickson said...

This is the perfect time to tag you in photos, while you're not logging in!

denaje said...

I still get the emails, and I still untag them...